Career Opportunities at Sentient Being
ARE YOU A DYNAMIC LIFESTYLE FOCUSED REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPIST OR MYOTHERAPIST WITH A THIRST FOR ACHIEVING STRONG PATIENT OUTCOMES?
- A fun, personable, outgoing practitioner and have a desire to excel in private practice
- Always looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills, and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges
- Able to implement clearly defined and tested systems to increase conversion and retention of patients and achieve greater clinical results for patients
- Committed to continual learning and growth and open to constructive feedback
- Committed to implement key actions to consistently supersede KPI’s
- Passionate about achieving great results with patients and long to be part of a dynamic team championing for a happier and healthier community
- Able to take on existing patient load and be trained in successfully retaining these clients and continuing to achieve results based outcomes
Can you see yourself as part of our team?
You’ll be one of our future remedial massage therapists and take pride in your career delivering strong, results based outcomes for our patients. You’ll have great people skills, fantastic communication and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, and having a laugh and banter in our vibrant culture.
We are a well-established and progressive practice dedicated to excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment. With over 20 years of history we are continuing to expand and require a switched on remedial massage therapist to join our growing team to provide a stronger contribution to the health and happiness of our patients and our community.
We are committed to helping our team reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment. We offer an attractive salary with great performance incentives so that you are rewarded for your hard work.
Whether you are a young energetic remedial massage therapist looking for an inspiring practice to leap frog years in your learning curve, or you are more experienced and want to expand your career opportunities and reach your true potential, we would love to meet you.
Want this job? Here’s what you need to do…tell us why this job is for you and send through your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Would you like to be part of our thriving team?
At Sentient Being we are passionate about making a foundational difference to your health, wellbeing, and ability to engage in and enjoy your life. We offer you a self care sanctuary located in the heart of Eltham and we look forward to taking care of you soon!
Our Opening Hours
70 Commercial Place Eltham
03 9431 3950